When it comes to transforming your supply chain network, time is money. Purposeful, rapid and direct action is imperative to close performance gaps.
I learned early in my career there are five align-able elements which, when fully configured, integrated and aligned with vision, ignites a supply chain transformational change leading to accelerated business success:
The RAPID Transformation Roadmap – An Antidote to Disrupted Performance
Performing an end-to-end assessment of these elements drives generation of strategy options (Stage 1), engagement within stakeholders, development of a roadmap, motivation of resources (Stage 2) and, ultimately, helping your business to lead the way (Stage 3). That’s when the magic truly begins…
Working alongside your team, I’ll help you to rapidly reboot supply chain performance, leveraging my extensive change management expertise honed through multiple waves of disruption and multiple Operational Turnarounds and Strategic Transformations.
I help clients rapidly move from experiencing disruption to being disruptors in their markets.
“Gary delivers to exacting standards, adopting a most professional, focused approach. His familiarity with various analytical tools supports rapid, astute and accurate business process functioning, turning complexity and uncertainty into understandable business information that simplifies and facilitates good decision making.”
“Gary is able to come into a business environment, assess the situation quickly, provide detailed analytical back-up and then activate positive and operational change at high speed.”
“Gary came in to support the organization at a time of significant change and there were a great number of challenges in our special operations division. His skills and experience were invaluable in getting the operation through a difficult trading period and laying the foundation for its future successful development.
Mission-critical project delivered
Hours of experience
Total annualised profit improvements
Client ROI achieved
Award-winning Strategic Advisor & Delivery Executive
End to End Retail Supply Chains & The Last Mile
With an international reputation earned through implementing supply chain agility, establishing innovative fulfillment operations and driving digitisation across Manufacturing, Third Party Logistics, Wholesaling, Retail and The Last Mile. I have a track record of tackling mission critical issues and conquering disruption by aligning Process, Systems, Architecture, Culture and KPIs within retail supply chains.
An award-winning thought leader, podcaster and authority in “RAPID Transformation of Disrupted Supply Chain Performance”.
Recently awarded with Supply Chain Canada’s “Top 40 immigrants impacting on supply chains in the last decade”, CITT’s “2020 Innovator Award”, Supply Chain Canada’s SCMP designation 2021, Retail RETHINK’s Top 100 Retail Influencers for 2021 and 2022, along with Retail Tech Innovation Hub’s 2022 Top 100 Retail Technology Influencers List (11th).
With an MBA and an MSc in Supply Chain Management & Logistics from Cranfield University UK, since arriving in Canada I have become PMP, LSSBB, CSCMP, CCLP and Retail Management certified.
As an award-winning Advisor and Delivery Consultant I have:
- Focused on Retail Supply Chains & The Last Mile for 30+ years, (10+ years as a C- level Interim Executive and 15+ years as a Strategic Advisor to Boards and business leaders, deploying the “RAPID Transformation Roadmap”).
- Driven radical retail supply chain improvements, created new network strategies, provided rapid execution support and delivered exceptional results.
- Assisted 40+ clients to diagnose performance challenges, fast-track supply chain initiatives, accelerate growth, drive exceptional service levels between the First and Final Mile, and everything in-between.
- Integrated Process, Systems, Architecture, Culture and KPI components of the logistics mix to create expanded capacities to succeed, and agile, innovative and digital capabilities to win.
- Driven new business performance levels and developed enduring competitive advantage within Retail Supply Chains & The Last Mile.